Cover your bits and come as you are – come as a couple,
come as a thruple, come with your clique,
come with your whole polycule;
but however you come,
Come proud and scream it loud with itchy-O
at Colorado’s premier club of debauchery- KINK DENVER!
8PM Friday February 10, 2023 at REELWORKS
Tickets on sale!
Get yours NOW!
Keep kink safe and fun.
Know the rules before you come.
KINK DENVER RULES
To maintain a safe environment, everyone is required to know and follow all the rules.
You are responsible for the conduct of yourself and the individuals you arrived with. If any member of your group breaks the rules, your entire group may be removed from the property and subject to additional prosecution. NO SEX OR NUDITY IS ALLOWED IN THE VENUE OR ON VENUE GROUNDS
1. ASK BEFORE TOUCHING: Do not touch anyone without their permission, and don’t base consent on what you’ve seen someone do with other people.
ITCHY-O MEMBERS NEVER-EVER AT ANY EVENT WISH TO BE TOUCHED, GROPED, OR SLAPPED SEXUALLY.
WE KNOW WE ARE SEXY AS HELL, COVERED IN LAYERS OF HEAD-TO-TOE POLYESTER, EQUIPMENT AND GARB BUT
PLEASE DON’T DO IT!
2. NO MEANS NO: All activities must receive prior consent explicitly by verbal or written agreement rather than through gestures, body language or past behavior.
3. COMMUNICATE CLEARLY: You have enough information to understand and agree to the risks involved, and inform each other about any change. You are aware of cultural differences and make sure that the language you’re using has the same meaning with all involved.
4. HONOR SAFEWORDS: The universal safewords are “RED” and “SAFEWORD”. Everyone is free to withdraw consent at any time during the activity. At the use of either of those words, the activity must end immediately.
5. RESPECT BOUNDARIES: Don’t lurk or voyeur individuals without their expressed consent. Do not attempt to participate unless specifically invited by the current participants.
6. CONSENT FREELY: You are able to consent or not consent freely, without facing coercion, force or manipulation.
7. SOBER PLAY ONLY: If any participant appears to staff to be intoxicated or impaired, the activity will be stopped and the member escorted out.
8. LIGHT PLAY ONLY: Forbidden activities include: extreme humiliation, blood, needles, children, animals or condoning bestiality, fire play, bodily fluids, open sex scenes, oral sex, Hitachi wands or dildos. Do not do anything that results in serious bodily injury or that goes beyond the expectations of one of the participants, even where consent was given.
9. RESPECT PRIVACY: Do not “out” anyone as non-monogamous to their family, friends or co-workers, and don’t use someone’s first/last name in person or online with others, unless they give you specific permission to do so. Do not provide details about anyone’s place of employment, location, or other identifying information to anyone else.
No professional cameras allowed without a photopass and no live streaming. Camera phones are fine but please blur out people’s faces before sharing them with others.
(and lastly, not an official rule but)
10. KEEP LEARNING AND STAY POSITIVE: Kink is about being expressed and having fun. We can always learn more from each other.